new track?

Home Forums General Discussion new track?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone have any updated information if the new track by Centenial Airport is going ahead?

Doug Welch
    Participant

Last I talked with Jim, he was still waiting to hear from the FAA. They were supposed to respond by early December.

Anonymous
    Inactive

So what’s the scoop on this track, Sprint or Oval? Is it on the airport tarmac or on property around the airport?

Ben Schermerhorn
    Participant

Yea wheres the INFO!!? 😆

😀

Jim Keesling
    Participant

It’s always dangerous to put in writing what is going on without a firm answer, but here goes. You can check out the new track design and layout at http://www.wilsonmotorsport.com and click on tracks and page down until the
    under development section. There you wil find Kart Colorado.
    Dealing with the Fed Gov and the FAA takes much longer than any other “normal” plot of ground. We (I) am 60 days into the review process. Once the reviews are in, I can decide to meet the objectives, and begin the project, or send it back for discussion and futher review.
    I will let you all know once I pass the go-no go point, as that is fast approaching.
    Happy Holidays,
    Jim Keesling

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jim,

I checked the Wilson site, and I must say, the design looks awesome!

Here’s hoping the Feds go your way!

@Jim Keesling wrote:

It’s always dangerous to put in writing what is going on without a firm answer, but here goes. You can check out the new track design and layout at http://www.wilsonmotorsport.com and click on tracks and page down until the
    under development section. There you wil find Kart Colorado.
    Dealing with the Fed Gov and the FAA takes much longer than any other “normal” plot of ground. We (I) am 60 days into the review process. Once the reviews are in, I can decide to meet the objectives, and begin the project, or send it back for discussion and futher review.
    I will let you all know once I pass the go-no go point, as that is fast approaching.
    Happy Holidays,
    Jim Keesling

Marc Elliott
    Participant

1 word
    WOW

Ben Schermerhorn
    Participant

Sweet!
    8)

Tom Dennin
    Participant

Any news on the track?? 😆

Tom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.