New DIGATRON Products

Home Forums General Discussion New DIGATRON Products

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Greg Johnson
    Participant

DIGATRON will be showcasing a couple of new products at Kart Fest at the end of Jan. in Hickory NC. The first is an all-new very sleek instrument much smaller than any other.It can monitor any combination of RPM, MPH ,up to 4 Temps plus Lap times. It will be able to update all functions 20x per sec. The next product is a Heads Up display that attaches to your helmet that will allow you to monitor all functions without looking down at your gauge.How cool is that. More info, 1-866-DIGATRON

Rodney Ebersole
    Participant

“The next product is a Heads Up display that attaches to your helmet that will allow you to monitor all functions without looking down at your gauge”

Maybe I shouldn’t post my idea of the next best thing in tech sales?
    But I would think some type of Teavo sport glasses would be a hot item in our fewture. Just think you could replay anything you have seen happening. You could reply what happened last night and find your keys, billfold, car and even see if she was really that pretty.
    Install them on fellons instead of GPS ankle locks and probation officers could veiw whats up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.