MyLaps

Home Forums General Discussion MyLaps

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Doug Welch
    Participant

Is anyone as excited as I about our results being shown on MyLaps? If you get a chance, click on the drivers name and you will a lap by lap breakdown. I was particularly impressed with Kyle Ray’s performance in Tag Senior. It shows a quality driver taking full advantage of a well prepared kart.

All to often a driver can be quick, but not consistant or his kart falls off over the course of 20 laps. Sometimes you see a kart very quick at the start and then fade (like ours did). I hope we keep using MyLaps, they really can tell you the full story behind a race.

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

I am excited about it. It makes posting results very simple and quick.

If you have your own transponder, there is more available. You can register so that when you log in to MyLaps, it automatically shows all of the events you have run in. I think you can upload a picture, too. Has anyone tried this?

Angie

Curt Kistler
    Participant

MyLaps is cool, however, we shure would like to see OurPoints 😛

Mike Jansen
    Participant

Curt,

OurPoints is an awesome program. Unfortunately it requires more time eh? Maybe we can use OurPoints in the SS Golf Tourney???

Yes, I hope we keep MyLaps. There is a lot of useful information, IF YOU USE IT.

Angie, how do I register my transponder???

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

I knew that I would be in trouble for posting anything before the points were posted 😳

Curt, ask and ye shall receive….. http://www.coloradosprintchampionship.com/pointsmain.htm

Mike, go to http://www.mylaps.com and look along the left side for a “Register” link. Let us know if you get any additional info that way.

Mike Jansen
    Participant

Angie,

My laps worked fine, thank you.

Why is 12 and 13 in TaG Masters combined?

Thanks for the points update!

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

Sorry, Mike, what do you mean by 12 and 13? Laps on the lap chart? I just see the 13 missing, along with some other numbers, but the graph shows all laps.

Mike Jansen
    Participant

Sorry, the points standings in the TaG Masters Class in the CSC

Go to the link and look at the standings and you’ll see.

Just thought you’d like to know…

😀

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

Well, Mike, I am still confused. The points look fine to me. Keesling in 12th with 211, and Warrington in 13th with 189. Maybe your page didn’t load all the way? Try refreshing the page. If not, guess you will have to explain it better, cuz I just don’t see it!!

angie

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.