Most fitting avatar in internet history?

Home Forums General Discussion Most fitting avatar in internet history?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Mikey, Mikey, Mikey,

Looks like paparazzi photo’s finally leaked out (even with the wig, fake chest hair and mustasche).

No body swings into the old hammock like you do :puke

Looks like a lightly loaded wrist rocket or something. Now I see why you can’t lean ahead in hte seat while driving your kart.

You know how I allways call you T-Rex? (short arm deep pockets) Now I understand!

Just figured out a way to get my driver to roll across the scales a little lighter, going to show him this picture of before every meal. :down :barf

Of ya, it was nice of your sisters to pose with you!

Kirk Deason
    Participant

Let me guess the context of your google search for THAT one.

OK here’s my first attempt with my new avatar. It may be under review by the censors

Kirk Deason
    Participant

I crack me up. Nice. Took awhile to find one that says ‘ME’. Don’t hate.

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Glad it’s a frontal shot Jansen! The back of that thing can’t be pretty!

Kirk, Is that plastic or hair?

Mike Jansen
    Participant

Rick,
    So you really like it eh? I thought you would. And that’s Mikaela on the right. I figured you’d rather see this one versus the “man scene” I orignally planned. I think it’s worth .4 seconds a lap IMO…

Oh, that’s Mikaela’s best friend on the left. I think she likes me and my fashion sense… 8) :banana

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Mike Jansen
    Rick,

My avatar is currently being crutinized by the censor board. Once they give it the thumbs up I’ll get you something to look at. And not Jansenindahouse!

Just… you… wait…

Well…. that was certainly worth waiting for!

Maybe not Jansenindahouse. Looks like Nuthinindahouse to me! And crudetinized is more like it. Looks like you jumped off of the roof and tangled with something hanging on the cloths line on the way down! I now realize where the high pitched “nice race” came from after Centennial!

How am I supposed to read one of your post’s again with that picture next to it? There goes your last shred of credibility Mikey.

Your Mother must be proud! :poh :poh :poh :poh :poh

Curt Kistler
    Participant

Hey Mike. Be careful, if that sling shot lets go, your going to put a few teeth out. :box

Mike Edwards
    Participant

Mike………You look just like Horshack from Welcome Back Kotter 😆

Later Mikey

BoulderG
    Participant

Thanks to Jansen, now I risk getting fired AND being charged with sexual harassment every time I look at this website from work.

Mike Jansen
    Participant

Youz Guyz are just jealous…
    Behind every confident man there’s a waxed… okay so I won’t go there…

And just to let you know Mr. Schmidt. The Moral Majority called me and wanted to convey their happiness to see you get off your posting number 69. You thought you were sly but Mr. Falwell knows all and sees all.

😆

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Mike Jansen Posted:
    And just to let you know Mr. Schmidt. The Moral Majority called me and wanted to convey their happiness to see you get off your posting number 69. You thought you were sly but Mr. Falwell knows all and sees all.

Well Mike I was going to hang on my 69th post on Ekn but…. That Gatorz trip to Colorado thread may not be the place for that number.

Kirk Deason
    Participant

Ref that Gatorz thread on EKN..those guys took it WAAAAAAAAAAY off base and turned it into a crazy bashing of each other. Use post #69 for something more substantive, i’m surprised that thread is still active.

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

:hijack
    Please excuse the interuption to the topic at hand, but since everyone is watching this thread….. I thought I would take this opportunity to point out that the entry form for the first CSC race is online.

Take a look at http://www.ColoradoSprintChampionship.com to download your entry, and see the pit diagram.

OK, back to the fun……

:popcorn

ps. I agree about the ekartingnews Rotax thread. I have never seen it allowed to get that bad on there. That is what the KartSport forum was like alot of the time. Someone please tell me if/when things start getting that bad around here.

pss. yes I moved this to “Just for Fun”, cuz isn’t it?

Kirk Deason
    Participant

Since we are now under ‘just for fun’… on a whim i decided to email Bristol Meyers. I have severe Rheumatoid Arthritis. If I was not on a new drug called Orencia, there is no way i could race, lift my kart, or even walk around without alot of diffculty. I asked that my customer feedback form be forwarded to their marketing department so we could discuss how (through my racing) I could help them spread the word about this drug. I don’t really expect a reply but I’m sure the ‘go-fast’ nature of karting with a few action pics would fit their marketing of this great new medication. What’s 10 or 20 grand to Bristol Meyers, right?

I know I’m just dreaming but at least I’m giving this a shot. Maybe I should hit up the Denver Arthritis clinic too, I’ll be there tomorrow. (the wheels are turning).

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Kirk,

Isn’t it funny how great minds think alike? Jansen have been working with a provider for a male enhancement drug. I think they would jump in if they weren’t so worried about the man thong and their product being utilized at the same time.

Oh the humanity!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.