MG TIRES C0LORADO SPRINT CHAMPIONSHIP Feb. Sat. 20 meeting

Home Forums General Discussion MG TIRES C0LORADO SPRINT CHAMPIONSHIP Feb. Sat. 20 meeting

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Craig Mansfield
    Participant

MG Tires Colorado Sprint Championship 2016 Meeting
    February 20th at Fay Meyers 9700 E. Arapahoe Road Greenwood Village 80112
    8:00am-9:30 am Coffee, Drinks, Snacks

Rule Discussion: Briggs LO206 Class weights, Briggs engine rules, Tech equipment to used
    at heats and final races

Rotax: Andy Seesemann the Rotax Challenge of the Americas promoter will be in attendance
    To explain Rotax rules tire and motor programs.

General: Pit spot assignment’s, On-line race sign up procures, MG tire purchase program,
    Track owners input

Shifter: Rule, weights, tires

See you there

Craig Mansfield
    303 242 2929

Cole Liggett
    Participant

Are you guys still planning to run MG Reds for the Lo206 class? I would love to race both series this summer but the racing budget won’t allow me to buy 3 new sets of tires.

thanks

Eddy Wyatt
    Participant

Cole

Yes in a MG sponsored series, one will run MG tires (reds) in the 206 class. However, list your tire size, I’m certain you can get some sponsorship to help out with tires if you want to run more than one series.

Respectfully,
    Eddy
    :co

Craig Mansfield
    Participant

Post Re: What weight class is everyone running?
    :usa: :co We are looking at these weights at this time for Briggs 16 and up classes

MG Reds all Briggs classes.
    You will need five karts to make a class for trophies.

Craig Mansfield
    303 242 2929

jdavis-403
    Participant

Seems there is a question about running 3 vs 2 weight classes for the LO206. Cast your vote – Links can be found here – viewtopic.php?p=34923#p34923

jdavis-403
    Participant

Who has MG Red’s available local? Is it all the tracks currently? Or just some? Looking to get a set for practice. Thanks!

p. s. Voting has been closed on the polls for the weight classes. Looks like 2 classes won be a few votes. Check out the results here viewtopic.php?p=34986#p34986

Richard Gordon
    Participant

GJMS did have some. They were running low though.

stacey cook
    Participant

We have more MG Reds on their way but still have some in stock.

jdavis-403
    Participant

Ahh, that is a bit of a hike just to get tires. I may need to schedule some time out there to run the track and pick up the tires. Anyone more local by chance have any if not I will for sure make the trip. I need to run on that track anyway. lol

stacey cook
    Participant

Would love to have you! Come over anytime.

jdavis-403
    Participant

Hey I was thinking about the TBA race Sept 17-18. I was looking at Action Karting’s Calendar and they are free that weekend! Has anyone given them a call? The other series has two races with them. Even a night race. We could do that too! Like a night race to end the season. That could be a lot of fun!

Richard Gordon
    Participant

Are the 3 weight classes for LO206 final now? Need to know since GJMT club is going to use the same weights and their 1st race is on April 10th. Gotta get the karts set up for the weights and get some practice in soon.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.