Kudos? to The Track

Home Forums General Discussion Kudos? to The Track

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    larry toby
    Participant

In a busy and pre-planned schedule we have not had a chance to get out to The Track until this last weekend. Now that we have my only regret is in having waited so long to get there. The Track is awesome! It is well laid out with elevation changes, tight and sweeping corners, etc. It is challenging and fast. It is the only track we have been on (raced on ten different tracks in the last year) where you can arrive with old tires, put on a hundred or so laps, and leave with tires in better shape than when you arrived!

We were also very pleased with the way the event ran yesterday. Jim and the entire staff at the Track were professional, efficient and courteous. We had our fill of track time and racing and were on our way home by 3:00. My hat is off to the entire staff. :cheers:

Ian
    Participant

To All,

It is my pleasure to assist in the flow of all races that I and those those that I have assist at the the races to get you the time you need to adjust, adapt and overcome obsticles(sp).

To Jim, Ed, Carolyn, Matt , Angie , karters and anyone else I forgot. Thank you for the empowerment to let me do what is necessary.

To the Crew I brought. There’s room for improvement.

My motto: Proper, Prior, Planning, Prevents, Piss, Poor, Performance, Provided, People, Perform, Properly.

If anyone can tell ME what this means. You GET IT!

Once you figure it out. The way you go about things will be lessend.

The Friendly Flagger.
    E

Anonymous
    Inactive

:idn: :idn: :idn: :idn: :idn:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.