- March 26, 2011 at 3:52 pm #43577Eddy WyattParticipant
In response to some concerns about diversity of karting in the state, various tire and fuel options, here’s just another way one may look at things. In my humble opinon, choice and free agency is not necessarily a bad thing. For example, as a kart racer, I believe we have it pretty good in Colorado:
– We have SKUSA MR, the best shifter kart series in the nation lead by some great people. For those who have the resoures can compete at the top level all over the country as well as at great tracks in the state, IMI and GJMS.
– The Track, Rotax racing, spec. kart racing in it’s purest form. Great track, great people.
– CJKC, family oriented junior kart racing series covering kid karts through Jr 2. Great series for kids lead by parents and experienced kart racers.
– PPKRC at PPIR, TAG racing, entry level, affordable family kart racing under the TAG USA racing banner. Most inclusive series in the West at a world class motorsport facility, lead by experienced kart racing volunteers.
Speaking for myself, given unlimited resouces, I would most likely compete in each series to some extent.
Hope to see all at the races.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.