**SOLD** Kart Package, DR shifters,Trailer,Elec Kart Stands

Home Forums Classifieds **SOLD** Kart Package, DR shifters,Trailer,Elec Kart Stands

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dana Stark
    Participant

2 DR J90 shifter karts, 2014 chassis’ bought late 2015, raced 2016-2017, 12 races each year. Darcy Decosta Racing engines, Honda CR125 with 99 cylinders, Skusa exhaust, Swedetech silencer, PWM 38 carb, Carbontech, Large Champion radiator. Both karts in very good condition, never wrecked. About 3 1/2 hours since Darcy rebuild. Two electric kart stands built to haul karts while towing, new Duralast batteries.         Trailer  23’x 8 1/2′, tire racks front to back both sides, work bench in front with lots of storage, axle rack for 10 axles, 50mm hub rack, enclosed storage wall cabinet for spray bottles, pull out work light on wall, flourescent lights in ceiling, storage bins for fuel cans and part containers, 2 five gallon fuel cans, 110 volt elecrtic outlets.

80+ pictures available through the link below of trailer, Karts, kart stands and parts +. Contact me for complete parts list and descriptions that I can email to you.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ciCQwufLEqS6ZziQ9 

Kart Photos

2 Karts

Front 2 karts

Sideview

2nd Sideview

Skip Miller
    Participant

Do you have electric kart stand. I have a real bad back ( shouldn’t be jarring.. lol) how much would you sell it for ? Thks

Skip 7202314400

Cory Milne
    Participant

Dana,

where are you located

Dana Stark
    Participant

Hi Cory,  I am located in Park City Utah.  Eric Gunderson (Colorado Karting Tour) is coming over next Friday to pick up the trailer.

What exactly are you looking for, everything is still available less trailer.

Dana Stark  435-602-9490

Dana Stark
    Participant

Hi Skip,  I’m sorry but I want to keep the kart packages together.  The trailer is sold but everything else is still available.  Thank you for your interest.  Dana

Cory Milne
    Participant

Dana,

I was hoping to purchase the whole package. Trailer, karts and parts. The trailer was sort of the driving fact of the purchase.

Dana Stark
    Participant

ALL ITEMS SOLD..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.