JDDSeries Opener

Home Forums General Discussion JDDSeries Opener

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    George Durdin
    Participant

To All,
    There has been a great deal of interest in the Junior Driver Developement Series at CRE that was to get underway this coming Saturday morning but to date there have been no solid commitments.

I would suggest that those that want to go forward with the program meet at the park this coming Saturday morning at 10 am to do registration, pretech, engine inspection and sealing to be followed by practice sessions, by class. We can then reschedule the race date to a date convenient to all. This is a new program and it is going to take some time and patience to get it up and going but I think it will take off very quickly. We are excited about the prospects for this series.

Please drop me an email or call 719-749-9840 if you are interested in the developement of this program and will be attending the session. Please visit the Colorado Karter archives for further information regarding the Junior Driver Developement Series that was posted about three weeks ago.

George Durdin
    Participant

Junior Driver Developement Series
    CRE Motorsports Park
    Saturday, April 22nd
    10am to 1pm

There will be a series registration session held at CRE Saturday morning. We will complete registration, sign releases and engine declaration forms, inspect and seal engines to be followed by practice sessions for the kids.The event scheduled for Saturday will be rescheduled to a later date convenient to all. Please call or drop me an email if you can not attend and we will mail the necessary forms; arrangements for sealing the engines can be made at a later date……..but NOT race day morning.

We current have four committed Junior I Cadets and four to six Kids Karts with more expected tomorrow morning. This could be a very rewarding and fun class for all. Looking forward to seeing those interested tomorrow morning.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.