It’s a Boy!!

Home Forums General Discussion It’s a Boy!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Baby Geoffrey Blaine Wright was born May 8, 2007 at 5:41am weighing 7lbs 4oz. [/img]

edupin
    Participant

Congratulations. Glad to hear you are doing well…. Life is great and with a Baby its just beautiful.

:woohoo

Curt Kistler
    Participant

Congrats Ellee Mae!!!!
    I can just see Gramps and Uncle Ronnie putting together a baby kart and arguing over what number to hang on him 😕

Hope to see you both at a race track real soon.

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

Congratulations! Cherish every one of those baby moments, cuz before you know he’ll be all grown up!

Take care,
    Angie

Greg Johnson
    Participant

Congratulations !!!! 😀

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Awesome! The Schmidts are happy for your family.

Mike Edwards
    Participant

Way da go Ellee Mae……It’s about time! I hope all goes well. When do we get to see him in person? Sunday?

Just a note….Curt Kistler was just telling me at lunch the other day that he soon will be an “empty nester” so I know he would love to baby sit anytime day or night his number is 303-901-2984.

Curt just continues to raise the kindness bar everyday. 😆

Mikey :cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you so much for the congrats! I’m not sure when I am going to bring him down just yet, who knows maybe after the races on sunday we can stop by. But Im not making any promises! We’ll find a day soon to bring him down to one of the go-kart tracks!

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Quit hoggin him Ellee :hehehe

And be careful with that Kistler. Your sons a little young for cigars and racing tales!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.