ISO LO206 race ready on the cheap

Home Forums Classifieds ISO LO206 race ready on the cheap

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Richard Gordon
    Participant

Have a friend looking for complete karts for LO206 class. Would be good if it already has a motor and Duro tires. His budget is < $2K. He has autocross Miatas and he might have some stuff he is willing to trade. Will have to talk to him about that 1st, but wanted to throw that out there. If you have something he might be interested in, let me know and I'll forward the info to him. He is in GJ area but his son lives in Longmont. He would also consider a cheap roller as long as it would be suitable for LO206 application.Ended up selling my Elite to him and I got a newer Esprit OTK kart on the way. One more new LO206 racer in the region. He will probably run on the front range some in addition to at GJMS :hi He might get another for his son to race too.OK, he is buying my Italkart and he picked up a Margay too. He is looking for a 3rd kart. He wants a complete LO206 setup for $1500 or less. The cheaper the better for him. If you have something he might be interested in, let me know and I will relay that info to him.

Jon Moffitt
    Participant

Here is one on FB…

2009 Margay Brava with 206 Race Ready
    $1,600 — Belleville, Illinois
    2009 Margay Brava Race Ready with 206. Size Large seat, YLC tires on Douglas Wheels

https://www.facebook.com/groups/236033386475077/907808745964201/?comment_id=907817702629972&notif_t=group_comment

Could be withing budget even after shipping.

Jon

Richard Gordon
    Participant

Saw that and had the owner send him pics. Does look like a good deal. Aren’t too many around at this time. He was going to buy that Intrepid that was $1500 but it sold before he could get it.

Jon Moffitt
    Participant

I think a conversation with Greg about his Kosmic kart wouldn’t be a bad idea either.

Richard Gordon
    Participant

That does look nice. Will send a link to him.

Craig Mansfield
    Participant

:usa: Hello Greg also had a roller and so does Zac Call for phone numbers
    Craig
    KART RACING FOR HEROES
    303 242 2929

Greg Welch
    Participant

Richard,

The Kosmic I have would be a great option but may be just a hair out of the budget. I do have a 2006 CRG That I could build with a brand new LO206 and a new set of Duros and it would come in at $1,900. The other option would be to find a used engine as we are only asking $800 for the roller so if you could find a $400-500 engine package it could be a pretty inexpensive way to go.

Richard Gordon
    Participant

Greg, that sounds like it would fit the bill. I’ll forward him the info. thanks, Richard

Mike Edwards
    Participant

I also have several karts that I could build for a 206 JR/SR if interested. The motor has 2 races on it and it won both.

Just let me know

Mike Edwards
    303-598-2810

Richard Gordon
    Participant

Will send your info to him too. Thanks!

Richard Gordon
    Participant

Keep them coming. He is still looking. Hope to get him to look at some of the ones posted, but if you have a lead on one. He plans on getting 2 so his son can race.

Richard Gordon
    Participant

Bump for new info. He wants more!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.