ICC Weights

Home Forums General Discussion ICC Weights

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The weights have been posted at 395 for the ICC’s in their classes. Why the jump from 380 to 395? I know Ben can’t pass a McDonalds without stopping for a shake, but just because he is getting a little chubby, doesn’t mean the rest of the class should be penalized. We should start a collection for a motorized kart lift for Matt, or just let him spend a week with Ben.

Bill

Anonymous
    Inactive

WoW!! Ben are you going to let them talk about you like that???

Ben Schermerhorn
    Participant

are you pickin’ a fight mr. ray?!?

I’d like to let you know, im one lean mean fighting machine in the off-season. Might have to add weight this season, BUT, Mcdoanlds did come out with a new sandwhich.

I’ve been benching Matt to get stronger.

Doug Welch
    Participant

I’d love to see stock moto drop to 365#. I only have 45# on the kart getting to #385. Back in the day, SuperPro, when it was moto, ran on 375#. How about a lite and heavy stock class?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Doug,

Check you driver for meth use GEEZ!! Give that kid a Snickers or something.

Just kiddin’ 😉

The weight is fine for 90% of the people. 5% add weight 5% race heavy.

Aren’t you an advocate for fewer classes not more?

Mike

Mike Jansen
    Participant

Well I know that Ben’s been working out since I’ve been ribbing him about his McD’s reps 😀

Or is it that Ben’s telling me one thing and doing another? I’ll find out when I see him at the races or testing…

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

Don’t know where you are looking….

http://www.coloradosprintchampionship.com/rules.htm

clearly says 375 Moto 385 ICC
    😳 I did have it wrong, I got the 10lb penalty for ICC mixed up.

Doug, as for the Stock weight, guess that came straight from the book last year.

Bill, you could of just called me on it, instead of making me admit to my mistake in public!

Thanks
    Angie

Doug Welch
    Participant

Oh Angie, I’m just whinning ’cause I have to lift the back end and I’m getting old and lazy.

You’re right, last year was 385 and most areas around the country that have only one class run that weight. Some areas that have seen growth in the class are starting to do a light and heavy classes as they have so many drivers. I hope that down the road, we have the same problem, too many racers for a single class!!!!!!

Ben Schermerhorn
    Participant

@Mike Jansen wrote:

Well I know that Ben’s been working out since I’ve been ribbing him about his McD’s reps 😀

Or is it that Ben’s telling me one thing and doing another? I’ll find out when I see him at the races or testing…

No I have been good.

Curt Kistler
    Participant

@karterdad wrote:

We should start a collection for a motorized kart lift for Matt, or just let him spend a week with Ben. Bill

I will comment when I get my hernia stiches out. 385# sounds like we can drop our lead to +57#. Matt did spend an entire summer with Ben and never gained a pound. But Ben did learn how to pick up chicks! 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

You 2 timin Apple, Ben? ❗

Kirk Deason
    Participant

When do I get to meet Apple?

Is she the girl (excuse me, WOMAN) in the Kartsport poster? Or is this a real, live, local girl?

Or is this a fantasy of the ‘hard-up’ karter dads and teens?

I need an umbrella girl…is she available?

Taylor Broekemeier
    Participant

Kirk,

She IS the girl in the KartSport poster, and yes, the poster is quite a realistic depiction of her in person. Be careful what you wish for when it comes to umbrella girls, if it wasn’t for her…..anchors……the umbrella would be like a kite and take her to the moon!!!

I know it’s hard to notice with her other prominent features, but she does have a good smile 😛

Mike Jansen
    Participant

she has a smile?

I never noticed…

I don’t know about being real but let’s just call er Reebok…

Ben Schermerhorn
    Participant

Kirk,

If you proceed to the 2005 album you will see her and me, before we hooked up. :devil

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.