Heads Up!!!!!

Home Forums General Discussion Heads Up!!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jim Keesling
    Participant

The Track at Centennial is happy to announce we will have flush toilets and no more port-o-lets!

After the survey we sent out asking what you would change about the facility, getting rid of the portable toilets was the number one reply, but most understood the cost to do that prevented a quick upgrade. We want to say thank you for your patience as we work to improve the track’s facilities.

The Track will be providing modern, clean facilities with our new 43-foot, heated, air-conditioned bathroom trailer. It has separate women’s and men’s sides with plenty of room in each, and has the ability to take care of 3000 people per event!!!

The rig will arrive in the next week, graphics applied, and then delivered out to the track. In addition, we will be able to take it to Pepsi Center, and any race The Track at Centennial manages!

We are always working to make improvements to the facility for the comfort and enjoyment of all our customers.

Thanks.

Jim

Angel Ramirez
    Participant

cool :clap:

Doug Welch
    Participant

Thank you.

Troy Smith
    Participant

Thanks Jim. I know the racer’s Moms and wives will be most appreciative!

Mike Jansen
    Participant

Scooter will appreciate it too. She’s ready to head there now! But she wants to see photos first.

Greg Welch
    Participant

This is great, thank you.

Dave Innes
    Participant

Thanks Jim. You’re #1!

Craig Mansfield
    Participant

Thanks Jim,
    When I am asked if my wife comes out to see me race? I answer her feelings are its hot,dirty, and no flush toilets.
    The track here in Canada has a great building with inside plumbing. She has even been to a race. A good track owner thinks of the power behind the drivers who are not all male and their wife’s and mom’s. Yea,The Track See you all soon.

Mitch Bowers
    Participant

I’ll bet Ben is looking forward to cleaning them!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.