Greeley Grand Prix

Home Forums General Discussion Greeley Grand Prix

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Curt Kistler
    Participant

Just in case you missed Rusty’s post in the Greeley discussion section, we will be having a recap meeting this Monday, 8-7-06 at 6PM. The meeting will be at 5001 S. Zuni St., upstairs in the main conference room.

The meeting will be set up to discuss this years event, and to start discussions for next years event.

Call with questions, or see us at IMI.

Thanks,
    Curt

Mike Jansen
    Participant

Curt:

Will the race be Memorial Day weekend again?

Curt Kistler
    Participant

I would assume it will be Mike. I did not get a chance to visit much with Rusty other than to discuss the availability of our club house for the gathering on Monday.

I know that Memorial weekend was bad for some, however, there will always be something in someones way no matter what dates you pick. +100 racers for the first year was pretty good.

Let’s see what Rusty has cooked up on Monday and go from there. See you this weekend.

PS: I saw Ricky Bobby finish a race backwards last night. Looked familiar. We may need to start calling you Ricky Mikey.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Curt, would you mind posting some of the “finer points” from the meeting for us on the other side of the border? We are already planning on next year ourselves. We had an absolute blast this year and met a ton of really nice people and new friends. Keep us up to date.

Thanks,
    Brandon
    Reaction Karting
    http://www.reactionkarting.com

Mike Jansen
    Participant

Rickey Mikey? I’d have to be married and have two kids named Walker and Texas Ranger wouldn’t I?

Looking forward to racing this weekend. No kart tricks, no mechanical breakdowns just good clean racing in the class that the spectators demand 20 lap mains. It’s gonna be fun.

Curt Kistler
    Participant

You got it Brandon. I want to see those CRG’s finish up front next year in Greeley. You guys were on fire until that pesky hay bail jumped out and bit you. Hopefully we will have pro-tech barriers to bounce off in ’07.

I will try to document everything that comes up in the meeting and put it out there for everyone to ponder.

Take Care,
    Curt

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah…..thats it….the hay bail jumped out and got ME!!! I like your version of the story MUCH better, lol!! Thanks Curt.

Brandon
    http://www.reactionkarting.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

haha well however the hay bail came to be… i wouldnt have gotten the podium without it! 😉

Curt Kistler
    Participant

We had a very productive post race meeting last night and Kurt Freiburg will be releasing a status report on all our discussions. 2007 looks very good and I can assure you it will be bigger and better each and every year.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.