Greeley Grand Prix Video

Home Forums General Discussion Greeley Grand Prix Video

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Mike Edwards
    Participant

Drew……………What’s the latest on the GGP video? Kids keep asking.

Mikey :cheers:

Curt Kistler
    Participant

Mikey,
    I have a video you can watch in the meantime. :rotate:

Mike Edwards
    Participant

Curt……Are there any farm animals involved? 😯

Mikey “WILD KINGDOM” Edwards 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Drew are you still sitting up and taking in nourishment? What is the status of the GGP DVD?

thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes…I’m am once again vertical and taking in sustenance. Sorry it took so long to respond, but having spent the holiday’s with my wife’s family, I had to spend several days laying in the fetal position in a dark room. I guess that is to be expected when you are the heathen of the family. :devil (Actually, I like my mother-in-law, it’s the off-spring and their off-spring that…..well anyway, back to the question.

Yes, we are working on the promotional DVD and should have it by the end of the week. We had alot of video, but it was all the same shot. It seems that each camera was following the lead pack and forgot about the rest of the action. We will get something put together. It my not be the best you have ever seen, but it should fill the bill. It has also told us what we need to do for ’07.

Drew

Anonymous
    Inactive

Glad to hear you still kickin! They had some good footage from behind the pace car and I sent them some pretty decent onboard on Dvd. Hopefully combined with the ontrack, awards and interviews, they can edit a decent Dvd.

Curt Kistler
    Participant

@Drew Kunter wrote:

It has also told us what we need to do for ’07.

Drew

What are we doing in 2007?

Anonymous
    Inactive

More direction, less free reign. Maybe something different with the interviews.

Curt Kistler
    Participant

So the race is going to happen?

Joe Hawley
    Participant

I’d sure like to see it go, can I help anyone put it together?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes it is happening Memorial Day weekend and we will need all the help we can get.

Drew

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.