GJMS Hotel Info URGENT!!!

Home Forums General Discussion GJMS Hotel Info URGENT!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    stacey cook
    Participant

The Doubletree Hotel again will be race headquarters for the CSC event June 10th, They are holding rooms for us until this Saturday May 26th so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE call today!!! 970-257-8103 tell them you are with Grand Junction Motor Speedway.. ROOMS ARE REALLY HARD TO FIND SO PLEASE DON’T WAIT, YOU CAN ALWAYS CANCEL 24 HOURS PRIOR….

Mike Jansen
    Participant

special rate is…

stacey cook
    Participant

For you $199 a night everyone else $84 :bs:

stacey cook
    Participant

Only a few rooms left at the Doubletree so if you snooze you are going to lose….. Call now!!! you can always cancel 24 hours prior but please don’t wait……Rate should be $84 under Grand Junction Motor Speedway…

stacey cook
    Participant

All blocked rooms GJMS for the June 10th CSC event at the Doubletree drop out of the system tomorrow so please call now if you need a room or you will be sleeping at the track… 😥

stacey cook
    Participant

If anyone needs a room call me, I have got my hands on a few more 970-250-4663

RBI
    Participant

Stacey is so nice he has decided to let anyone and everyone that can not find a room to stay in his new house. He has not moved in yet but will let you guys live there before him. I would really push him to get the pool done so you have a place to relax.

Gee Stacey, you are a swell guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stacey cook
    Participant

thank god my lender takes food stamps…. We should be able to live there for about a year before they foreclose so everyone is invited until then…. :cheers:

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Can we tee up from your back yard?

stacey cook
    Participant

yep, right out the door… when are we playing? GJMS Golf Tournament for the CSC State Championships September 21st… :cheers:

Curt Kistler
    Participant

@stacey cook wrote:

yep, right out the door… when are we playing? GJMS Golf Tournament for the CSC State Championships September 21st… :cheers:

What’s wrong with June 8th? T off around 2:30 and have the trophies presented to “Team Kartworks” at your pool around 6:30 :cheers:

We know how to keep score this year 👿

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Curt Kistler Posted:
    What’s wrong with June 8th? T off around 2:30 and have the trophies presented to “Team Kartworks” at your pool around 6:30

We know how to keep score this year

Curt, you lie and I’ll swear to it! :monkey

Curt Kistler
    Participant

@Rick Schmidt wrote:

Curt Kistler Posted:
    What’s wrong with June 8th? T off around 2:30 and have the trophies presented to “Team Kartworks” at your pool around 6:30

We know how to keep score this year

Curt, you lie and I’ll swear to it! :monkey

You got it partner. We just need to figure out a way to score a zero on that par 3 Stacey aced last year and we are home free 😆 If we can get Lucy and Deb to follow us with the Margarita Kart we can shoot just about any score. :oOo

stacey cook
    Participant

June 8th, count me in…

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Curt Kistler Posted:

You got it partner. We just need to figure out a way to score a zero on that par 3 Stacey aced last year and we are home free If we can get Lucy and Deb to follow us with the Margarita Kart we can shoot just about any score.

They follow us with Margarita’s long enough. Anyone would be able to score!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.