Getting out of karting sale!! Tonykart and more for sale

Home Forums Classifieds Getting out of karting sale!! Tonykart and more for sale

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael rafailov
    Participant

Getting out of karting sale!! Tonykart and much more for sale

For sale is a 2015 tonykart racer 401. Tonykart has only 3 races on it and is extremely clean. It was bought new at the nationals and raced 2 times after that. Tonykart is clean and comes with seat and all original parts that come with it. Amazingly clean and for sale for 3300$$
    For sale is a BRAND NEW Tonykart sparco suit size 52. This suit was never used and is in perfect condition. Never ended up using it and selling for 400$$
    For sale is a Used tony kart sparco suit size 52. In decent condition and was used for a couple of races. For sale for 200$$
    For sale is also an amb transponder. Has everything included and selling for 150$$
    For sale is also a leatt brace. Never used just tried on. Has everything that it came with. Selling for 250$$.
    Great deals on everything!! If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]

Michael rafailov
    Participant

Also have a Mychron 4 for sale with all wiring. It is in great condition and for sale for 330$$

Tom Horn
    Participant

I will take your transponder give me a call 720-508-9157 e-mail [email protected] tom horn thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.