Fund Raiser for Ken Johnson

Home Forums General Discussion Fund Raiser for Ken Johnson

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Doug Welch
    Participant

Some of you will know who Ken Johnson is but most of you will not. Ken did the announcing for Rotax regional and national events and is very well liked by everyone who has meet him. Ken was in Portugal for the Rotax world Finals and on his way to the aiport for his return, his car was hit by a drunk driver.

Ken was in extremely critical condition and after many days of touch and go, he has started on the long road to recovery. He had to remain in Portugal for several months before he was well enough to return home. He continues to improve, but he has incurred substancial expenses along the way.

To help him out, the karting community has started a raffle fund raiser for him. The prizes range from magazine subcriptions to rolling chassis (CRG and Arrow), DD2 engine and much more. For a complete list of the growing number of prizes, go to

http://www.ssconlineorder.com/raffle

I have raffle tickets available. The drawing is during the Rotax Grands this summer. You do not need be present to win. Tickets are $30.00 each. The cause could not be better. 100% of your money goes directly to help this deserving fellow karter.

Justin Mueller
    Participant

Thanks for posting doug, That is huge if everyone just bought at least one ticket it would make a huge difference in this person’s life…Im in

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

I followed the story on Ekn and could only imagine Lucy there trying to keep her sanity and get me back home alive. We’re in, win or loose it’s all good.

Good work!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.