Easy Kart 125 eng parts

Home Forums General Discussion Easy Kart 125 eng parts

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Eddy Wyatt
    Participant

All

I’m looking for parts to fix up an 06/07 125 Easy Kart. Specifically, anyone who has engine parts, i.e. engine exhaust manifiold gaskets, reeds, and clutch parts/gears. We know many engine parts are interchangeable with the Leopard, but not everything. Hope to find things local without going east.

Thanks
    Eddy
    719-640-8675

Terry Von Tilius
    Participant

If anyone would have parts it would be Kirk Deason. You can reach him on this board.

Eddy Wyatt
    Participant

Thanks Terry,

Kirk, if you can help me, please give me a call…….

Eddy Wyatt
    719-640-8675

chris pappas
    Participant

In case you stike out locally. I am an Easykart driver, and get my parts from http://kartechusa.com/. They have a good on line Easykart parts page.

Eddy Wyatt
    Participant

Thanks Chris, yes, I’ve been there (kartech). By the way, if you’re interested in running a Easy Kart, the PPKRC series is the place to be. Right now we are running in the TAG classes, however, if there is enough interest and participants there could be a EK class structure next season.

Cheers
    Eddy

Kirk Deason
    Participant

I’ll dig through my stuff and see what extras I have. Right now I have a rapidly depreciating wall ornament of a seized engine. I’d get rid of the whole motor for the right (low low) price to be used as a spares lump. New electrics, BRAND NEW battery still in the box, I have a starter rebuild kit, some of that orange heat wrap for the flex pipe (works great). Oh, and I have a spare starter, too. I love karting, just can’t afford it. I’m keeping my super trick easykart frame though for my big comeback –one of these days.

Eddy, send me a PM if you are interested.

Eddy Wyatt
    Participant

Kirk

Thanks for the info. If you see my original post, you’ll know I was looking for parts a few months ago. All resolved now. CRE helped me out.

Cheers,
    Eddy
    :usa:

Kirk Deason
    Participant

FINE!! I’ll need all those parts for my racing comeback anyway!! (I’m kidding, glad you found what you needed.) It seemed like the thread was reinvigorated so I didn’t know if you were still looking.

You sure I can’t sell you a seized engine? Paperweight?

Eddy Wyatt
    Participant

Kirk

“Racing come-back” know what you mean…. been working on that myself for 2 seasons… Good luck! Actually, I’ve got a completely rebuilt EK-125 for sale. I’ll make you a killer deal that will get you back on track if your interested, give me a call..

:green
    Eddy
    719-640-8675

Gary Meadors
    Participant

Eddy,

You said previously that CRE helped you out on getting parts.
    Do you have a contact for CRE, I need a few parts too.
    Also I wanted to find out what happened to CRE, are they really out of business and why?

Eddy Wyatt
    Participant

Hello Gary

Try contacting George at [email protected] or try calling the number listed on the CRE website, which is (719) 749-9840.

I believe George wanted to retire from karting, but I don’t really know for sure. You’ll have to ask him what the status is of the track and or kart shop business.

Good Luck…

Respectfully
    Eddy

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.