DD2s

Home Forums General Discussion DD2s

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Angie MacEwen
    Participant

Those of you racing DD2s — are you interested in participating in the CSC?

larry toby
    Participant

I guess my opinion doesn’t matter since I don’t have anyone racing in that class. However, from a spectator point of view, I sure do enjoy watching this class race. It would be nice to see them at the CSC events.

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

I think there are going to be some Tag 4-strokes coming in at the last minute. There is a little learning curve for optimum tuning but looks like they could be a good race with the DD2’s once were dialed in.

Would be fun.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Rick,
    Wasn’t there one of them four strokes at The Track for the season opener. The kart looked like it should have been a lot faster than it was. I don’t recall the drivers name but he was wearing a nice set of OSHA approved redwing steel tow driving shoes.
    :idn:

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

karterdad
    PostPosted: Thu 04 19, 2007 3:48 pm Post subject:
    Rick,
    Wasn’t there one of them four strokes at The Track for the season opener.

Yes…why yes there was.

karterdad
    PostPosted: I don’t recall the drivers name but he was wearing a nice set of OSHA approved redwing steel tow driving shoes.

Don’t Know the name either!

But…

Those Red Winds were whistling every time they came by and really hurting the aero. (but great traction on a slippery surface… & Osha approved + solvent resistant & reinforced steel sole) and a wear guarantee for the discriminating (frugal) racer!

karterdad
    PostPosted: The kart looked like it should have been a lot faster than it was.
    Don’t Know

Think the drivers neck was just wore out and the helmet started to drag on the outside rear tire in high “G” situations (every where but the straights… well part of the straight), really pulling down the old h.p. An extremely difficult condition to tune out of a set up.

karterdad
    PostPosted: The kart looked like it should have been a lot faster than it was.

And the kart was a “lot faster than it was”!!! In fact it just gets faster as that weekend passes further into history! Know what I mean?
    Give him a month on the track and he is still a contender…. how he feels the next day??? That’s another story!!!

:cheers: Blink!

Brad Linkus
    Participant

Those were steel toe racing boots, I was worried that Jansen would run over my feet in the pits.

Brad Linkus
    Participant

Rick,

If I had your neck (titanium) mine would never get tired. Actually I was bending my neck looking down into the 5-axis toe mirror located on the end of my carbide steel-toed military laser guided combat boot I usually come stock with.

Mike Jansen
    Participant

@blink wrote:

Those were steel toe racing boots, I was worried that Jansen would run over my feet in the pits.

For that reason alone I didn’t run over your feet.
    But I’m patient and can wait till you wear your Chuckie T’s… 8)

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

blink Posted:
    Rick,

If I had your neck (titanium) mine would never get tired. Actually I was bending my neck looking down into the 5-axis toe mirror located on the end of my carbide steel-toed military laser guided combat boot I usually come stock with.

Brad,
    The last thing you want is my neck. And, shouldn’t there be someone behind you to need mirrors?

blink Posted:

Your safest place is standing on the racing line.

Mike Jansen Posted:

For that reason alone I didn’t run over your feet.

Come on Jansen! You know you could not stand another 7 years of: completing 4 of a 20 lapper, watching races from the infield, making bone (bald?) head mistakes, being trapped in the porta pottie (with your own car) the redicule of bringing the wrong beer back on a beer run, high speed reverse fly bys, having a poof of smoke applying brakes when failure is iminent (and you had er) running over renters, breaking clutchs, blowing motors, loosing parts, having to push start your motorcycle :type: My fingers are getting tired. I’ll cover the second half of the season later!

Mike Jansen
    Participant

See what happens when people are envious of you being: Charming, witty, funny, dynamic, fast, good looking and most of all modest 8)

I’m looking forward to running over your toes on my next reverse flyby…

Mike Jansen
    Participant

See what happens when people are envious of you being: Charming, witty, funny, dynamic, fast, good looking and most of all modest 8)

I’m looking forward to running over your toes on my next reverse flyby…

Doug Welch
    Participant

@Mike Jansen wrote:

Charming, witty, funny, dynamic, fast, good looking and most of all modest 8)

How did I get into this?

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Doug Welch Posted: Mon 04 23, 2007 1:09 pm Post subject:

Mike Jansen wrote:
    Charming, witty, funny, dynamic, fast, good looking and most of all modest

How did I get into this?

Doug,

Must be the sports car! :woohoo

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Mike Jansen Posted:

See what happens when people are envious of you being: Charming, witty, funny, dynamic, fast, good looking and most of all modest

The only thing I see above that is accurate is the modest part. That photo of you in the man thong… now thats modest!!!

Mike Jansen
    Participant

Wait’ll you see the waxing photo… 😆

The censors, Jerry Falwell and the ACLU are debating it as we speak…

Be very afraid my friends. Be very afraid…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.