DAVE INNES

Home Forums General Discussion DAVE INNES

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Angel Ramirez
    Participant

DOES ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT DAVE’S CONDITON :anyone ,PLEASE AND UPDATE WILL BE APRECIATED

THANK’S

Dave Innes
    Participant

Hello Angel,

Iโ€™m okay except I wonโ€™t be able to finish the season.

In turn 1, or 13, I clipped the inside barrier with my right front. My kart spun and slid sideways into the rubber at the exit of the turn. The tires grabbed and I flipped. I guess itโ€™s a rookie mistake getting too close to the apex on a temp track.

Anyway, Jim was there in a flash to help me and clear the kart off the track. I knew I was injured because I heard a little snap as I landed.

There was good news at the Emergency room. I only fractured my left tie rod โ€“ I mean left collarbone (6 weeks).

It was a good race with lots of passing and action.

Race with you soon.

Angel Ramirez
    Participant

GLAD TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE OK, MY BROTHER(LUIS) WAS RIGHT BEHIND YOU WHEN THAT HAPPEND AND HE WAS THE ONE THAT S….T HIS PANTS WHEN YOU FLIPPED.GET WELL SOON AND SEE YOU AT THE TRACK.

stacey cook
    Participant

heck Dave in the old motocross days we were back racing with a brace in 2 weeks so you should be good as new by next weekend. :loony:

gunter desanti
    Participant

Hi David

Glad to hear your O.K. mate. You certainly had more than your share of bad this week end.

Hope you can get to the club races, I need you there to make sure I pre- grid on time. :loony:

All the best Chrissy and Gunter.

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Sorry for your misfortune Dave and damn glad you’ll recover and make it back.

Rick

Eddy Wyatt
    Participant

Sorry to hear about your flip. Get well soon Dave. Tires as barriers on a kart track in any form are things to avoid… I learned that the hard way in 2004.

Eddy

cgordon
    Participant

Dave,

Sorry about your accident, hope you recover soon. I agree with Eddy about tire barriers for karts.

Charles

Mike Jansen
    Participant

Dave I’m glad you’re okay and that your stuff was taken care of when you left. A little duct tape and you’ll be as good as new!

And don’t let Luis send you the dry cleaning bill for his shorts!

๐Ÿ˜‰

Dave Innes
    Participant

Eddy,

The rubber I was referring to was the rubber laid down on the track. There were no tire barriers.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks everyone and see you soon.

Dave

Eddy Wyatt
    Participant

Dave

Understand, that must of been some rubber build up on the exit… Maybe your chassis was set up too tight as well..

Anyway and most importantly, hope you have a speedy recovery and can get back in the drivers seat real soon.

Regards
    Eddy

Scott Falcone
    Participant

Dave,

I’m glad to hear your going to be back in the Kart soon ๐Ÿ˜€ Take care and get well fast.

Scott Berryman
    Participant

Dave glad your going to be ok, see ya soon.

Scott

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.