CRE Race results.

Home Forums General Discussion CRE Race results.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Can anyone shed any light on how things went?

TaG especially

Marc Elliott
    Participant

Chaz. I was the only TaG, They started me in back behind the masters (i qulified 3rd overall) and went from 10 to 4th, Colin Macgregor won F125, only 2 of those, Jeff Rein was the only masters that i know of, the winner of the International class was Buckley

Curt Kistler
    Participant

Chaz,
    Alex Doman won the 80 shifter class. Matt had the fastest lap of the weekend, including the 125’s, however, he re-injured his right ribs, (an old Action Karting injury) and lost the main. There were about 50 karters down there and George did a great job of feeding everyone on both days. Weather on Sunday was perfect. Wish more karters would race down there. Hopefully Mark can get some TAG’s showing up now that they are welcome.
    Curt Kistler

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great for you, Mark, but kind of a drag otherwise. It sounded like there would have been a few more TaGs. How’d you like the the track?

I had some personal stuff come up that blew Saturday away, and I went to Bandimere on Sunday. Might have been better for me at CRE (no broken collarbone), but c’est la vie I guess.

I did manage to get ina 41.9 lap time, just before the spill, so I guess it was a pretty good day otherwise.

What kinda gears did you settle on?

@Marc Elliott wrote:

Chaz. I was the only TaG, They started me in back behind the masters (i qulified 3rd overall) and went from 10 to 4th, Colin Macgregor won F125, only 2 of those, Jeff Rein was the only masters that i know of, the winner of the International class was Buckley

Marc Elliott
    Participant

Wow you are really pulling those times down, i loved the track, about 10feet narrower than i would prefer but i still got around 3 people under passing conditions, and 1 guy spilled out, 1 let me by, and anoyher did not want to run in the corner with me so he backed off. i setteld on an 11 83, it was pretty good on that track, i pulled 40.5 for quall, not bad when international runs 355. Too bad about your spill, hope you get it together, let me know if you need help, i will be there friday around 3 so if there is a need…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Would have been nice to have some more competition — I think we had something for them. Finally, we got a motor that ran like stink. Colin ran a 38.7 in qualifying not really pushing it too hard — only kart in the 38’s. We are looking forward to the final Bandimere race! Hope to see all our karting buddies there.

BTW…. Chaz….Sorry about the spill. Glad to hear that you’re doing ok. I know these kind of injuries take longer to heal as we age (Ha!). I guess I can say that, because I’ve got a few on you. Hope you hobble out to Action Karting this weekend so I can give you a ration!

Wayne

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.