Coming to Grand Junction?

Home Forums General Discussion Coming to Grand Junction?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    stacey cook
    Participant

Anyone happen to be coming over to Grand Junction this weekend or knows of someone headed this way? we need a parcel brought back and would be happy to pay…

Stacey
    970-250-4663

Anonymous
    Inactive

Stacey,

Since I am semi-retired as a Limo driver —-I could use a limo to bring it over. Let’s see it will cost you about $700 not including my tip.

stacey cook
    Participant

Rich,

Come on over.. will you take payments? Actually Barry was kind enough to run it out to the airport and get it over to us…

Mike Cunningham
    Participant

Thanks Barry & Chopper.

stacey cook
    Participant

Our tires got delayed for our first club race this weekend so we were in a bit of a pickle…Thank God for Barry, Chopper and Mike C! Barry dropped what he was doing to run tires to the airport for us Mike called Chopper and had a plane pick them up and deliver them to the track.. Now that is what Karting is all about… You guys are awesome! Thank You from all of us at GJMS….

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Good things happen to good people. I’m sure if Barry needed help, you would be there as well. And, as far as that Chopper guy goes. Is he getting down to the Tag Masters times with his Shifter yet?

stacey cook
    Participant

Chopper hauled butt this weekend.. he is down to 56’s in DD2 heavy at his first race ever… Mike C was high 54:2 in G1 on a cool slick track.. he is back and had to even weight up 7 lbs…

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Skinny little dude!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.