Club Racing @ The Track

Home Forums General Discussion Club Racing @ The Track

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Joe Rosse
    Participant

Thanks, Jim, that seems like a very reasonable approach. :win

Joe Rosse
    Participant

@Roger Miller wrote:

PPKRC runs at PPIR and has 6 races this year, three in the infield and three in the autocross lot. We have classes for everyone, no need to sell your equipment. We are running pump gas and a maaxis tire that is $30-$40 cheaper, between the tire and fuel savings you save enough for your entry fee. We even have ROTAX’s in our club along with Four Strokes and tag karts. We are an inclusive club that welcomes everyone from all over Colorado. Check out our web site at http://www.ppkrc.com

Which Maxxis tire, Roger?

Eddy Wyatt
    Participant

HG3 for TAG Classes, MH for shifters.

Eddy
    for PPKRC

gunter desanti
    Participant

Eddy,
    Is the Open Class run what u brung, re tires?
    Gunter.

Butler Cox
    Participant

Is the Open Class run what u brung, re tires?

Don’t know about other places, but stay tuned because over here, in the real West, we’re planning some racing where we don’t care what you bring. It’ll be wild & woolly, and wet. Stay tuned!

Eddy Wyatt
    Participant

Gunter

My understanding is, if there are enough entries to field an OPEN class, tires will be open as well.

However, it looks like since PPKRC is now TAG USA sanctioned, there should be a fit for all. Exceptions can be covered under the local option rule, just like the PPKRC 250cc 4 stroke shifter class.

On tires in general, a post is coming that explains the decision making process behind the Maxxis spec. tires. I recommend we move this discussion back to the PPKRC forum.

Respectfully,
    Eddy
    for PPKRC
    :co

gunter desanti
    Participant

In the series allowing the use of pump gas, RTR, MHC and PPKRC, is pump gas mandatory or optional? I certainly appreciate the $saving of using pump gas, but if it is optional then it is pointless.
    Dont you just love Silly Season? :loony:
    Gunter.

Eddy Wyatt
    Participant

Des

I sent you a pm. Call me.

Thanks
    Eddy

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.