Championship places

Home Forums General Discussion Championship places

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

How many places should the CSC recognize as far as trophies and/or prizes at the end of the season banquet for the final standings in all classes? I think they should go to 5th place..

Anonymous
    Inactive

I believe that the top 5 should be recognized with a trophy, but only the winner to receive $.

When and where is the awards banquet going to be held?

Dennis Garwood
    #12 Rotax
    3D Racing
    State Champion Tag Senior

Marc Elliott
    Participant

I wonder the same

State Champion TaG Junior

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

You guys waste no time…. I just got home an hour ago! I do have the totals calculated for season points, and I will work on getting them updated on the web site tonight.

On the year end banquet, I don’t now specifics, only that it is supposed to be in conjunction with the IMI year end thing. Last year that was in November. I am pretty sure that the plan is down to 5th place with trophies. On the money, I don’t know. As soon as I do have specifics on those things, I will post it.

angie

Anonymous
    Inactive

Angie,

Thank you for all of you hard work this year. You have done an awesome job keeping us posted on the changes, the points and all around a great person. I hope that you are going to keep the Colorado Karter going next year.

Dennis

Anonymous
    Inactive

Championship points in F1 are down now to 8th place as of a recent ruling and rule change, but I think 6th would be reasonable for a year-end trophy for a whole season of racing. I’m 4th, but I think it’d be nice. 😉

Roger, you don’t think making 4th place with all but two races run with an 80cc against you noodlers running 125’s qualifies for a ‘Perseverence Award’ ??! 8) Just kidding!!

-Scott

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dennis—of course you only want $$$$ to go to 1st place and screw your buddy in 2nd place me and 3rd 4th and 5th!!!!

Trophies to the top 5 and $$$$ also.

Rich Vito

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s hard to communicate sarcasim via email without the smileys. I was being semi-sarcastic in my opinion, I truly feel that the top 5 should receive some type of award.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Dennis, and that isn’t just because I wound up in 5th place…haha…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.