cart # 12

Home Forums General Discussion cart # 12

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

this is warning to all colorado go cart racers…….cart # 12 is about to start rolling you mountain fools in steamboat springs. leave your buckets of bolts at home. you can’t compete with the 12 cart! if anyone thinks you can…….step up!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Cole Trickle Kart#12, try not to wreck any of our Karts, like at Norman, OK.

Anonymous
    Inactive

hey 12 i heard about that wreck in oklahoma. rubbin is racin punk! try to keep that bad boy on the track. give em hell waldo!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey #12. You better take the engine out of your boxter if you want any chance of winning at Steamboat.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kart 12 would do a lot better if his Kart wasn’t his daily driver.

Anonymous
    Inactive

12 puts a basket on the front of it when he is going to the store……..has a little side buggy that goes on when he takes the chicks out that me meets in the mc donalds drive thru! the chicks that run the drive thru have labled #12 THE BIG MAC!

Anonymous
    Inactive

12 puts a basket on the front of it when he is going to the store……..has a little side buggy that goes on when he takes the chicks out that me meets in the mc donalds drive thru! the chicks that run the drive thru have labled #12 THE BIG MAC!

Anonymous
    Inactive

cart #12 talks b.s. on the internet cause he has no life!

Anonymous
    Inactive

no matter who number 12 beats if he finishes,
    they are still the winners at the end of the day
    because they aren’t trash talkin idiots like #12.

Anonymous
    Inactive

how can you call yourself a go cart racer if you don’t think you can win. there is only one winner in steamboat and its # 12! you aren’t a winner if you just finish……you’re just slow! thats it!

Anonymous
    Inactive

i’m sorry i’m not in your class i don’t run comers

Anonymous
    Inactive

is that another way of saying you’re scared and too slow and your go cart should be sold for its parts at wal mart?

Anonymous
    Inactive

where again are u in the standings

Anonymous
    Inactive

you have a computer you can pull up the standings……where are you?

i bet you don’t end up ahead of me in the end if you are now. you better just keep an eye on me out there……..i’m tired of playing with you kids! i’m going to take you in the racing and then take your girl after that! don’t blink!

Anonymous
    Inactive

ask vito what happened to him last time he crossed me!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.