Can some 1 help me?

Home Forums General Discussion Can some 1 help me?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ken Bort
    Participant

i need some help. Will some 1 tell me where i can buy karting equipment?

Anonymous
    Inactive

http://www.cometkartsales.com
    http://www.apskarting.com/
    Billet Performance (303) 841-4855

These should get you started.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Call me and tell me what you are looking for and I can suggest certain suppliers & Costs for your needs.

:cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Forget buying out of state, that will not help the local guys(Billett, Action, IMI,The Track) and with out the local guys who will help us on race day and where will we race if we don’t support them and buy from their shops.

Anonymous
    Inactive

kgb,

First off, WELCOME to the wonderful world of Colorado Karting. 😀

Second, forum rules state that you user id should be your name, or if not, then you should sign your post with your name. It really helps everyone to know who we are chatting with.

Third, tell us a little about yourself. Are you 15 or 45? Do you have a kart or just starting out? Makes a big difference.

Fourth, let us know what exactly you are looking for. All of us have used stuff we don’t need and someone might be able to help you out. Just asking for karting equipment is like saying I need a part for my car.

And last, If your at the races please stop by the No Limit Racing/Team Arrow pits and say HI.

Duff

Anonymous
    Inactive

Duff and Dane,

You guys got your pictures in the Rotax Calendar that came out with R-max registration stuff.

Congrats!!!!!!

You both are celebrities in the racing world!

:jump

Anonymous
    Inactive

Rich

Well, I counted 4 different pictures with Dane in them, but didn’t find a one with me in it. And guess who submitted all the pics, me. :bs: I protest :idn:

I just figure the photographer was reloading his film by the time I came around the track and just missed me….LOL

See you on Sunday.

Duff

Ken Bort
    Participant

Dennis,
    My name is Nicole. I’m goin’ on 13. I want to start karting. I was wondering if there was a JR 2? :idn: I need to get a kart and if there is a JR 2 i would like to get one of those karts. I already have all my suit, helmet, gloves, neck brace, but I need some shoes. If you can help in any way please do. ❓

Anonymous
    Inactive

Duff,

were are 59 in the background. that is you isn’t it?

Mike Edwards
    Participant

Nicole…..My daughter Sydney ran the JR-2 class last year but I’m sorry to say the JR-2 class has been dropped this year. If you have any questions I’ll be glad to help if I can.

Mike Edwards

Anonymous
    Inactive

You can purchase karts at S.A.C. Motorsports–720-890-4099

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.