Brain lock-up at The Track…

Home Forums General Discussion Brain lock-up at The Track…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jim Keesling
    Participant

Thanks to all that came out on such a great Colorado day!!!
    I want to say I’m sorry for NEVER getting the names right at the awards presentation. For some unknown reason, the Zippie’s have moved to Colorado Springs and changed their name to Zipple.

My heartfelt apologies and I’m getting my eyes checked for future award presentations!!

Great driving to all, and see you on Oct. 8th for the final CSC race.
    Best,
    Jim

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

Jim,
    I will make the final results print BIG for you next time!!

angie

Anonymous
    Inactive

You know Jim. First its the hair, then its the eyes. I’ll stop there, don’t want to bring you down!

Rick 😆

Mike Jansen
    Participant

Rick,

I think he was watching too much Austin Powers, the Scott and Dr Evil scene where Dr Evil wants his son to shut up.

Zip it; Ziple etc etc…
    Jim, it’s a funny movie but really try to watch a little bit more variety 8)

Jim Keesling
    Participant

MUUHAAAAAAAAAA!!!…MUUHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!…MUUHAAAAAAAAA!!!!

(its an evil post…)(very evil…)

shhh, back to the movie…stock is about to get bashed while the dyno sits waiting in the corner…the lights are dim and the floor just had an erie creak… AAHHHHHHH!!!!

Joe Hawley
    Participant

Jim, I just like to say you guys run a first class operation. You and your folks made it a day to remember, you always had the answer and were very interested in helping the new guy of which you know I am. Any way I had a great time and will be back, thanks again for all your help and a big thank you to all of your staff.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.