Border War Info.

Home Forums General Discussion Border War Info.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    stacey cook
    Participant

The Marriott Courtyard is race headquarters for the “Border Wars” SKUSA event. Rooms are $89 per night and includes breakfast. Click on the the link and it will take you right to the website with the GJMS code already attached.
    http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/gjtcy?groupCode=gjmgjmb&app=resvlink&fromDate=10/16/10&toDate=10/18/10

Don’t hesitate as rooms are going fasssssst…. :~

Rodney Ebersole
    Participant

I don’t think so. The Race Headquarters in my head will be Camping by an old black Trailer at the Beautiful Grand Junction Motorsports Courtyard. 😛

stacey cook
    Participant

Rodney,

LOL… You are always welcome at the GJMS Courtyard but after a few days we might have to run you through the hotsy. :bb

Rodney Ebersole
    Participant

Cool, I was wanting to make some reservations for that.

cgordon
    Participant

Hi Stacey,

Where’s the race registration form? I couldn’t find it on your website.

Thanks,
    Charles

stacey cook
    Participant

Charles sorry we are having some trouble with the entry form on our website, I will have Angie post it here asap.

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

Here it is…..

stacey cook
    Participant

Thanks Angie.

jedclampet
    Participant

Hey Freez Ron and i will be at the luxurious MESA INN in beautiful GJ overlooking Dennys !! Last time we camped at GJ they found a guy excecuted about 200 YDS away. Looking forward to some good racing ! will see you all sat afternoon. JED

Rodney Ebersole
    Participant

Thanks for the warning. Humm….. sense your not camping there I should be OK? 😛

stacey cook
    Participant

There are still wanted posters all over town with JEBS picture on it… :mrgreen:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.