Big Races: CRE (Sat)–IMI (Sun) this weekend

Home Forums General Discussion Big Races: CRE (Sat)–IMI (Sun) this weekend

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Two race events this weekend, who is going where:

CRE Sat: I’ll be there; Should be a heavy turn-out in the R-max Masters class with 12-18 karts; The North is arrising again and invading the South. Watch those southern boys in the dust of the northeners.

IMI Sun: I won’t be there-Easter

Anonymous
    Inactive

I guess nobody is going nowhere! :idn:

Well the northern boys are invading Southern territory at CRE on Saturday.

We plan on taking the goods and rought the Southern boys. It seems the karters down there don’t like to have a little fun and reply to my e-mails. Only got one reply last time. I guess they are just placid, expecting to lose. 😥

We are looking for a great time and expect George to lay out the welcoming mat– 😆

CRE has the largest TaG Master Rmax group in the State 15-20 karters signed up. Congrats to George for his efforts. 8)

George, get a CRE Rmax challenge race at the Denver Grand Prix. This would be huge for CRE, you and karting in Colorado. There is space, CHAMP CAR has the where-with-all & we have the karters. Just do it! What is the Status of This

COLORADO KARTING NEWSLETTER will be available at my pit space on Saturday at CRE. Stop by say hello and pick up a free newsletter. You can even razz me a little! 😛 😛 😛 👿 :argue

Rodney Ebersole
    Participant

Good luck Rich, sounds like lots of fun. But remember it doesn’t take a computer to win a race, thank goodness.

larry toby
    Participant

We’ll be at CRE on Sat running two classes. It looks like the Jr Rotax class might have about a dozen juniors with lots of depth in terms of speed. Rich, I don’t know about a north vs south thing (I’m also from the north) but what about a junior vs master friendly battle. I bet the top five juniors will have better laps times than the top five masters! However, win or lose, the masters get to drink the beer afterwards. The juniors get soft drinks. :cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Larry,

The jrs. are much faster than the masters because of the wt each carries. Putting the jrs on the track with the masters is a safety hazard-proven out last yr.

Larry so now we are up to 3 karts from the North.

Yea it does look like a great time. Freezerman you should come on out or are you still frozen up there?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Joel and I are going out Fri. He is running Jr. RMAX.
    Should be fun, see you out there.
    Steve and Joel :sun:

Eddy Wyatt
    Participant

Rich

Looking forward to seeing all the support from “the north” Sat. at CRE. You all are always welcome and we accept the challenge.

We spent most of the day today repainting the grid, scale house and installing a new P.A. system. More to follow on the schedule of events for this Sat. coming from George.

Respectfully
    Eddy Wyatt

Joe Rosse
    Participant

Rich,

More Northerners on the way–Pat will be part of the Rotax Jr. contingent, and Pete will be doing his thing with the Jr Sportsmen.

Any truth to the rumor that George will be having an Easter Egg Hunt? Or is that part of Brad’s plan? 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

Eddy,

You guys are doing a great job at CRE.

I am especially looking forward to the Easter Egg Hunt. :cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

Looking forward to my first race in Tag Rotax Masters. CRE has helped me out with a used kart (arrow) and a Rotax, nice set up.
    I am really looking forward to stoping by to see Rich Vito, and see what free instruction I can get from him.
    My big plans are to run CSC this year, however I need to get at least one race in first.
    Eddie has been a big help.
    1977 – 1980 Ran IKF Junior 1 OKC, Revisiting my youth and refuse to grow up.

See you out there CRE Saturday. 6:30 am ouch.
    Oh, I from the South,- Salida.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

Looking forward to my first race in Tag Rotax Masters. CRE has helped me out with a used kart (arrow) and a Rotax, nice set up.
    I am really looking forward to stoping by to see Rich Vito, and see what free instruction I can get from him.
    My big plans are to run CSC this year, however I need to get at least one race in first.
    Eddie has been a big help.
    1977 – 1980 Ran IKF Junior 1 OKC, Revisiting my youth and refuse to grow up.

See you out there CRE Saturday. 6:30 am ouch.
    Oh, I from the South,- Salida.

George Durdin
    Participant

Mark,
    You had a very good day for your first event given the limited amount of time and practice that you had on the kart. I’m glad that you were able to get hooked up with Dennis Dyer the original owner of the kart……I’m sure that he had some tips and advise to give you on the set up.
    I’m looking forward to seeing you before the next event.
    Take care……….
    George@CRE

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.