Bandimere Picture Guy

Home Forums General Discussion Bandimere Picture Guy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Mike Edwards
    Participant

Does anyone know the name of the guy that was taking pictures at Bandimere?

Thanks
    Mike Edwards

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Mike Edwards wrote:

Does anyone know the name of the guy that was taking pictures at Bandimere?

Thanks
    Mike Edwards

Thatch VanDenBerg

Mike Edwards
    Participant

Chazilla……you wouldn’t happen to have a phone number would you?

Mike

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Mike Edwards wrote:

Chazilla……you wouldn’t happen to have a phone number would you?

Mike

Nope.

Curt Kistler
    Participant

Mike,
    He works at Jeppesen. Their main number is 303-799-9090.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There was another picture guy at Bandi also I believe. This one had the little keyring viewers and also sells larger photos. I got some photos from him last year at CRE.

His name is

Jim Heath
    Box 184
    Dillon CO

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would advise caution in dealing with the guy from Dillon. A couple of years ago, I gave him a check. After a month, I called four times but received no response. I finally received my BENT photo two months after I ordered it. I know of another racer who had similar problems getting photos delivered after paying up front.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Jim Doman wrote:

I would advise caution in dealing with the guy from Dillon. A couple of years ago, I gave him a check. After a month, I called four times but received no response. I finally received my BENT photo two months after I ordered it. I know of another racer who had similar problems getting photos delivered after paying up front.

I had one taken from the “key Chain Guy” At IMI last year and when I got the 8X10, it sucked, real grainy. live & learn I guess!

Rodney Ebersole
    Participant

The key chain man did tell me that the photo in the key chain is the negative of the picture, so you could take it to anyone to have a larger print made.

Curt Kistler
    Participant

I agree with Jim. The key chain guy sucks. His original work was OK, then he just tanked last year. Never again for us.
    Contact GOTCHA if you want some great photos, his contact info is on this site. Maybe the Moto-X people will surface for another ract this year also. They did a great job at Bandi last year. Very professional.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree with you all. We bought a picture from him at the 2002 Supernationals and never got it. We then bought one this year at the Supernationals to give him another try and it was the most out of focus picture I have ever seen. We sent it back and haven’t heard from him since.

Mike Jansen
    Participant

Kudos to Danny at Gotcha Productions. Check out his link on this website. I have two photos he did last year and the work was outstanding. I told him what i wanted, he took photos and then i was instructed to go to his website and choose. A week later I had the photos and an invoice.

I would buy from him again, you should too. Not bad for a guy from Boulder 😆

Mike Edwards
    Participant

Thanks for all the input………the little key ring thing looked great, but I’m glad I didn’t order any. We bought 2 from Gotcha last year and I agree they are great.

Thanks
    Mike Edwards

Joe Rosse
    Participant

The key ring photos are pretty much what you see is what you get; personally I think they’re pretty cool for the price for kids to have. But I completely agree with the others that they are HORRIBLE when enlarged–don’t waste your money. I also agree with Curt that Danny at Gotcha does great work.

Anonymous
    Inactive

hey micheal are u still racing?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.