Bandimere Break-in

Home Forums General Discussion Bandimere Break-in

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike Frank
    Participant

Just to let everyone who leaves trailers at the tracks overnight, I noticed on Sunday evening that the side door lock on my trailer was cut off sometime between Saturday evening and Sunday morning. Nothing was taken because they could not get the side door open more than a 1 1/2 feet, but… I do not know what kind of security all of the tracks have, I assumed that everything would be safe since a lot of people leave trailers at the track overnight.

Tom Dennin
    Participant

Mike,

Sorry to hear that. Someone stole my max jet palm/weather station right out of my trailer on Saturday. $300 down the drain. The mother’s day gods were against me all weekend. I believe my wife put a curse on me for not being with her on Mother’s day 😯

Tom

Curt Kistler
    Participant

I left the “Dog House Racing” trailer out there all night with Jack Warrington’s kart inside along with our two pro karts, tools, generator, tires, fuel, tents, tables…… and when I read Mike’s post I nearly died.

After haulling @$$ out there I found everything in it’s place and no cut locks or evidence of tampering. Glad nobody got hit :cheers:

Mr. Jansen,
    You can tell Jack that his kart is at Billet Performance. 🙂

Curt

Mike Jansen
    Participant

Curt,

Thanks for the help. I imagine Jack can get you a REAL GOOD RATE if you need something flown via FEDEX!

Thanks again and I agree, Chaz did a fantastic job gridding us. The only thing i want to know is what class is FOG?

8)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.