Back to the Nat’s, On-Board with SuperMatt 22

Home Forums General Discussion Back to the Nat’s, On-Board with SuperMatt 22

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Curt Kistler
    Participant

We finally figured out the helmet cam and have over 20 videos to start posting. Here is a heat race in Vegas where Matt goes from 18th to 5th. Hope you enjoy. One of his better on-track experiences.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ_kcQgr8SI

We will be posting many CSC races and some really good vid’s from the GGP as well in the coming days.

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Awesome video Curt and Matt.

Leave some of the engine audio come through the music though.

Really cool top watch this.

Rick

RogerBonham
    Participant

Congratz Matt… Keep up the hard work and determination in whatever you do or I will be visiting…
    R.

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Roger,

How’s our future racer doing? You look very nice in uniform, but, how about a baby pic?

Hope all is well and you’ll be returning to racing at some point. The Csc has some very exciting future plans! The spec moto (you’ll be glad to hear) is taking off here as it has done across the country.

I speak for our Colorado racers in thanking you for all you’ve done in the military capacity. And all who serve our Country. I will be gathering with family at home this holiday. Safely in my home. Thanks to you and those who’ve made sacrifices for our Country.

Thank you Roger.

The Schmidt’s :usa:

Matt. You don’t want Roger visiting, like that!

Mike Jansen
    Participant

I second what Rick says!
    Roger, I wouldn’t have recognized you in your dress uni. Very impressive!

And on that note, I’d like us all to remember another bad ass who is currently overseas and that is Michael Hurley. Our prayers and thanks go out to him and everyone else serving in the Military. You guyz and galz rock!

:clap:

Curt Kistler
    Participant

Check out part 1 & 2 of Dougs videos. We have been pretty quiet about what happened to us in the main on Sunday, but in part 2 you see a red #111 go over Doug and we got collected into that mess or who know what could have happened.

Who said Stock Moto is borring?

http://www.nsxfiles.com/stories.htm

Kirk Deason
    Participant

Those same videos from Doug Hayashi show Jeff Welch getting run over in turns 1 and 2 of his two heat races. What a heart breaker for anyone who raced at the supernats to get wrecked before ONE lap is complete. See Doug’s video called ‘mistakes’.

Curt, post some more videos! I really want to see the GGP race (with the JUMP!!)

Curt Kistler
    Participant

Coming at you Kirk. Matt released one yesterday showing Heat 1 where he had some bad luck at the start due to his tuner not checking the clutch adjustment. What a dork that tuner is :idn: He did have a great come back and strong finish however.

I will have him put together a GGP vid as well. What a scary circuit that was. It’s a good thing I never watched any footage during the entire weekend or changes would have been made.

I will put the links up as soon as my driver gets out of bed. After all, it’s only 11am :mic

RogerBonham
    Participant

Rick and the other 2 people who care….lol

My boy is doing great. I have him on 2 a day workouts and have him studying hydraulic calculations and M16 windage at 500 yards. He should get the concept in about 20 years. In about 4 years you will see him on the track tearing it up with the other big ol’ 5 year olds… time goes fast so I am working with him as much as possible.. I have pics but have no idea how to get them on here… You may see him at the Track a few times this year.. Semper Fi…..

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Rick and the other 2 people who care….lol

My boy is doing great. I have him on 2 a day workouts and have him studying hydraulic calculations and M16 windage at 500 yards. He should get the concept in about 20 years. In about 4 years you will see him on the track tearing it up with the other big ol’ 5 year olds… time goes fast so I am working with him as much as possible.. I have pics but have no idea how to get them on here… You may see him at the Track a few times this year.. Semper Fi…..

That’s awesome Roger! Did you ever think you could Love something so much?

Time does go so fast, there will come a day he is better than you behind the wheel. That is a cool day. I did it to my Dad, Roman did it to me. A right of passage of sorts.

I used to be able to post a photo, but now… Be careful of asking for help here on the forum, it’s a tough crowd. You may have to wait for the kid to hit 5 years old to show you how to do it!!!

Hope to see your family at the track sometime this year.

Rick

Kirk Deason
    Participant

Rick, I didn’t know you were so sensitive. I’ll go easier on you next time.

Roger I am HAPPY to help out a fellow hard-charging, life-taking, heart-breaking, devil dog. OORAH Marine! See below for picture posting instructions:

Here is a process example: First, you must host or save your image to a site like Flickr. Make it a reasonable size so the pic doesnt cripple the poor folks using dialup. Right under the pic on flickr will be the image code (location).

Inside your post you type your text then click on the “Img” button (if you just mouse-over the img button it gives you the actual text which I will type for you here) [img]http://image_url[/url] The image_url is the code which you copied from your photo hosting site.

Use the PREVIEW fuction (next to submit) at the bottom of your post to make sure you did it right. once it looks good, hit submit and you are all set.

Not trying to hijack your thread, Curt, but I’ve gotta help out the Marine. I am still hoping to see Matt’s footage of the GGP.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.