Arrow X1 w/ Rotax FR125 Senior + Spares

Home Forums Classifieds Arrow X1 w/ Rotax FR125 Senior + Spares

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SubyKarter
    Participant

Looking to sell an Arrow X1 with a sealed FR125 Senior Rotax with motor card. I purchased this in 2016 and the old Mychron 4 said it had about 20 hours on it. I put about 4 hours on it before switching to a Mychron 5 and put another 3 hours on it. Chassis is in great shape, with only one scrape on the motor mount from a brief off. This has only been used for fun at IMI and TTAC, it has never seen any wheel-to-wheel action. This is a great kart for either a person who wants to continue having fun with it, or upgrade it to the Evo and go racing. Asking $3300 OBO, can meet at IMI to see/test. It comes with the following extras (I can include my Alpinestars shoes/suit/gloves and HJC helmet for additional cost):

Mychron 5 with Expansion Pack (throttle sensor, steering angle sensor, power valve sensor)

2 extra sets of wheels

Several sets of hubs, chains, spark plugs, sprockets, toolbox with kart specific tools (EZ tire changer, Allen keys, sockets, air pressure gauge)

Extra airbox/throttle body and radiator

All manuals/motor cards

EZ Kart stand

SubyKarter
    Participant

Please contact me at [email protected] if interested. I am flexible on price.

SubyKarter
    Participant

SOLD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.