Arrive and Drive/Rental for SKUSA Race

Home Forums General Discussion Arrive and Drive/Rental for SKUSA Race

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Russ McGrane
    Participant

OK, I officially have the “itch”. I’m wondering if someone has either a Stock Moto Package or a Tag package that they would like to rent me to use at the SKUSA race this weekend….yes this weekend. Though its been a number of years since I have raced, I have about 10 years of racing experience. If in doubt AJ Noud can vouch for me.

I’m 5’6 about 160 pounds, so a medium or large seat with a pretty short pedal postion would be ideal.

I’m willing to pay a fair price, put new tires on the kart that you can keep when the race is over and pay for any damage that I might cause.

Let me know
    Russ McGrane
    303-881-8892

Russ McGrane
    Participant

FYI, I’d rather pay a little more and get something fairly current if possible. This is a test for me to see if I want to jump back into karting full time.

Nicole Bort
    Participant

I was just waiting for you to get your itch back. 😀

Russ McGrane
    Participant

@Nicole Bort wrote:

I was just waiting for you to get your itch back. 😀

Hey Nicole, they told at speed raceway you moved to Virginia.

Nicole Bort
    Participant

lol no I haven’t moved to VA, I am going to work as a driving instructor at a summer camp at VIR for a month. I am coming back in Aug.

So you got the bug back? Are you going to be at the Skusa race anyways this weekend?

Russ McGrane
    Participant

@Nicole Bort wrote:

lol no I haven’t moved to VA, I am going to work as a driving instructor at a summer camp at VIR for a month. I am coming back in Aug.

So you got the bug back? Are you going to be at the Skusa race anyways this weekend?

Austin, Conor and I will be there on Sunday either way.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.