2007 Monaco 4 stroke cup arrive and drive karts available

Home Forums General Discussion 2007 Monaco 4 stroke cup arrive and drive karts available

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Brad Linkus
    Participant

Engines4racing has 12 turn key arrive and drive karts available for the 2007 Monaco 4 stroke kart cup. You will be racing on the streets of Monaco on the same course as F1, just a little shorter. The race will be held in Monaco Oct 12, 13, 14. There will be a total of 34 entries from all over the world in the 4-stroke class and over a hundred drivers in the other classes with 2-strokes. We had a great time last year and this year?s event will be even better. TONS OF TRACK TIME!!! Cost (in Euros): entry fee $1000, fuel $50, tires (2 1/2 sets slicks, 1 1/2 sets rains) $715, Kart complete with engine $600. Or you can use your own kart, rent engine for $300. The karts are MBA with front brakes and a Oral 250cc 4 stroke, 34hp, 13,000rpm. The factory will provide all of the tuning for the engines, carb, and gear. The class wt is 175KG (386lbs). We have a deal with two hotels, The Hotel Forum $90/night single $100 twin, Hotel Riviera Marriott $128/night single $139 Twin. Both include breakfast. You must be 15 years old min. You will also need to get a CIK license (we can help), passport, air fare. We fly into Nice France and take a bus over to Monaco. If you are interested in a once in a life time experience call me to get your spot reserved. Brad Linkus, Engines4racing/IMI Motorsports 303-833-4949

larry toby
    Participant

What an awesome opportunity! We would love to go but Jesse is not old enough. Any chance of getting a Jr class going?

Brad Linkus
    Participant

I just found out the minimum age is 15 not 16.

larry toby
    Participant

Cool. Count us in. We will go over details with you next time we stop by the shop. Wouldn’t it be great to get a large group from Colorado to do!

Marc Elliott
    Participant

I did this last year with Brad, Kyle, Sam, Rick/Roman/Lucy, AJ, Jack… and it was the most fun I have ever had in my life. I encourage anyone to go to this for the opportunity of a lifetime.

stacey cook
    Participant

Brad,

Any room for a few of us old guys? Sam are you out there? I would love to go…. how many spots are left?

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

I’m sure Jansen could find a full ride sponsorship, based his recent performance. (Target Buweiser etc…) And just totally dominate the whole thing. Probably wouldn’t owe Brad one cent for consumables after the smoke cleared.

He’d fit right in at the pool! It would be a sight to see that man thong clad missle going off the top platform entering the pool without so much as a splash.

He could arrive on the Budweiser yacht and be dropped at his pit spot via the Bud helicopter with a Bud girl under each arm. There to help him with his goggles and scarf, of course. (maybe a thong tweak were and there) Camera flash’s glaring pushing his way through the throngs of reporters and groupies. It would be crazy.

His helmet could be hung beside the greatest F1 pilots of all time. Oh the humanity. They would make a movie about it called grand pri#*! Starring “Man Thong Jansen” The man who never won in the first corner.

Jansens in Brad!

Mike Edwards
    Participant

Jensen………..If you go Sydney and I will provide security for you but remember nobody rides for free so contact me for rates.

Mikey “checking in from sunny SOUTH BEACH FLORIDA” Edwards

Brad Linkus
    Participant

Stacey,

I have more spots open if you want one. I think Sam is going and I hope to get AJ there too, we are going to do a fund raiser for him. Kyle and Marc may also come back. I may be getting a few Vampire rides opening up for the USA also on top of the 12 Orals.

There is a very good chance that Michael Schumaker is going to race a Oral in this event.

It would be great to tell everyone you ran into Schumaker, as he was lapping you and put him in the wall!

stacey cook
    Participant

Heck I will just clock him on the warm-up lap so that he doesn’t get the chance to lap me 🙂 I will talk to the boss and get right back to you… this sounds like a blast….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.