Reply To: Junction?????

Home Forums General Discussion Junction????? Reply To: Junction?????

Curt Kistler
Participant

Chaz,
From another angle, the racing was everything everone else is talking about: scary, fast, competitive, tight karts, loose karts, newbies, vetrans, confusion, yadayadayada….

The one thing I want to bring up is the re-birth of SKUSA Regional racing. It was great to see Joe and Todd from the Mother Ship in Indy come out to the track and support the CSC efforts. The Utah and California karters I talked with were impressed with the turn-out and competition. I feel this level of racing is everything you would get after a long road trip to another state just to attempt to make the field. Regional racing is on the way back to becoming what karting is all about. Grass roots, motor heads, great kids, families and just plain clean fun.

We Colorado karters have the best of all worlds with “The Nations Cup” being held in GJ this fall!! With one more race in GJ over the long weekend we should be able to develop many front runners for the big show this fall. Personally, I welcome this level of racing without rolling out on the $2.50+ per gallon highway. SKUSA is committed to bringing regional racing back to what it was when we were having fun. We had fun this weekend and it was great just to get back in the saddle after a long winter.

Matt ran his first PRO ICC race and had a blast. It was a great weekend to be his dad :cheers:

Chaz, please try to come out to Bandi on May 8th. I will have some adult beverages with your name on them, and we would love to see you.

Curt Kistler