Goodbye Party

Home Forums General Discussion Goodbye Party

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello to All,
    Me and my family have been in this sport for 13 years and have had many ups and downs, but it has been a great thing to have spent many a weekend with family and friends. On Sept. 8th we will be racing our last Karting race at Action karting. With the blessing of JB I got the go ahead to throw a goodbye party on Friday evening 9/6 at 7:00pm in the pits. So here it is, I want to welcome all that we have spent these precious moments with to come on out and have a beer or a cocktail on us, friend or foe love to see you. We especially want to thank, Chuck and Dustin, JB and Ann-Louise, Brad and Bobby, Stacey, Lee and even George for letting us play in your playground, we can’t thank you enough. So come on out and let’s talk about how good we really were.
    Hope to see you there
    JakeBoyz

Craig Mansfield
    Participant

:usa: Are tags etc racing on the weekend ?

Cris Schureman
    Participant

Jay and Tammy:

Personally I would like to say Thank You for what you have done/accomplished for Karting in our state- Primarily the Jr Karter Club.
    I know it was a sacrifice and not easy, but what you started was needed and appreciated by many of us.

Good Luck on your new racing adventure.

Cris

stacey cook
    Participant

Jay,

Chris is right, thanks for all you and Tammy have done for the sport of karting in Colorado. We are going to miss you!

Brian Robson
    Participant

Good luck Jay and Family.

Eddy Wyatt
    Participant

:clap:

If I do not get a chance to see you Jay, Tammy, AJ and Mario at your Party, Best wishes for a safe and successful future in all your endeavors and yes thank you for making Colorado Karting BETTER.

Respectfully,
    Eddy Wyatt
    :co

Roger Miller
    Participant

Jay, Tammy and Kids

It was a pleasure working with you and the family, likewise I’m hanging up the driver shoes and moving on to drive a late model. You and Tammy have endured through many years of both good and not so good stuff. Anyone who has lasted 13 years in this crazy sport of karting should get a medal. I hope that that the next venture is as rewarding as the goods times in karting that you’ve enjoyed. Keep in touch with what you and the boyz are up to. Jay and Tammy thanks for doing what you have done for the CJKC and its many families. I hope the boyz are as successful in their next driving experiences as they have been with karting.

Roger Miller

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.