Accident at Grand Junction Motor Speedway

Home Forums General Discussion Accident at Grand Junction Motor Speedway

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Timothy Caruso
    Participant
    Gayle Vito
    Participant

This family has started a journey that will never end. My family still grieves Rich every day. God be with you as you travel this most difficult road.

[email protected]
    Participant

Oh My God, this is awful!

I am so sorry to hear of this, our prayers go out to her and her family, friends, and track competitors….. and to the Cook family.

If I can help, please let me know.

RIP.

Tony LaPorta
    Participant

I was on a flight back from LA this morning when I received the news of the accident. As Im still in shock of the news, my deepest condolences and prayers go out to the Duncan family. I can not begin to fathom what they must be feeling now.

The Colorado karting community mourns the loss of a great competitor.

God speed Tabor.

Tony

Tony LaPorta
    Participant

Eric brings up a great point as well. Lets not forget how this tragedy effects the Jacobellis family; the owners of the CJKC, and the Cook family.

My thoughts are with you both.

[email protected]
    Participant

Tony, thanks for that….. I was just about to add to my Post by mentioning the Jacobellis’. Awful!

I didn’t know her, but still very shocking all around……

Rick Schmidt
    Participant

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family, we cannot even begin to know how you feel.

Godspeed Taybor.

Our hearts also go out to the fellow racers and their families and all at the CJKC as well as the crew at GJMS.

Losing one racer was a very difficult thing for the families and racing community to go through, now this… there are no words.

Lord have mercy

RIP Tay Tay

The Schmidts

Angie MacEwen
    Participant

Our heartfelt prayers go out to the family, as well as everyone else that was touched by this tragedy.

RIP Taybor

Angel Ramirez
    Participant

Our thoughts and prayers go out to TAY TAY’s family .

RIP TABOR

INTERNATIONAL BROKERS TEAM.

jedclampet
    Participant

Our deepest condolences and heartfelt sympothy to the Duncan family.

Your in our thoughts and prayers,
    The Reed family

Jon Romenesko
    Participant

Shocking news…I can’t believe our little community has been hit by something like this again. Especially with someone so young. I can’t imagine what the Duncan’s are going through…

Thoughts and prayers to the family, and everyone at GJMS & the CJKC. RIP little Taybor.

–The Romenesko Family

[email protected]
    Participant

Thinking ahead…..

If anyone wants to do something similar to help the family, like we all did for Rich, count me in.

Troy Smith
    Participant

I remian in shock by the tragedy of this event. My heart is broken for all involved.

To the Duncan Family – words from strangers on a forum cannot dissuade your anguish and we all know this. Still, our thoughts and prayers are with you that you may find some comfort at this terrible time.

To the Cook Family and all at GJMS – knowing you all personally, and knowing the type of people you are, I cannot express my feelings in words for what you are experiencing. Know that the community is here to support you as well.

To Jay Jacobellis and Family – same sentiment to you. Nicer, more caring people you will not find in karting – know that we are here to support you.

Thoughts and prayers to all.

Godspeed Tay Tay…RIP.

Ian
    Participant

I am deeply saddened by the events of today. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

I would like to express my condolneces to the Duncan family and friends.

RIP Taybor

Eddy Wyatt
    Participant

Tragic and heart breaking, our thoughts and prayers are with the Duncan family, CJKC and all at GJMS.

Respectfully
    Eddy and Sandy Wyatt

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.