Re: Re: 2013 Rocky Mountain ProKart Schedule

Home Forums General Discussion 2013 Rocky Mountain ProKart Schedule Re: Re: 2013 Rocky Mountain ProKart Schedule

stacey cook
Participant

The SKUSA program is first class Stan runs a great program and does not cut corners even when the turnout was slim.

Next year anyone that wants to get into Vegas will be required to run their regional program so that is going totally change things. Even non U.S. drivers are going to be required I believe. This will bring a whole new twist to the SKUSA regional programs around the country.

I also feel that if Rotax was a part of the regional series that it would really help the Tag class entries. The shifter classes are some of the best racing I have ever seen already. Colorado and Utah have some of the best shifter pilots in the country and have proven that over and over again. Justin with Miller has really stepped up and is commited to making this regional series a success, Miller is a terrific facility and the Utah gang is a really great group of people. The border war will be at Miller next year and after two years of Colorado getting whipped it is time that we take “ALL” our top drivers over there and get that trophy back.