Reply To: ? TEARDOWN OF SEALED ROTAX MOTORS BY TECH DIRECTOR?

Home Forums General Discussion ? TEARDOWN OF SEALED ROTAX MOTORS BY TECH DIRECTOR? Reply To: ? TEARDOWN OF SEALED ROTAX MOTORS BY TECH DIRECTOR?

Anonymous
Inactive

How much of your OWN money do you spend racing?

I wouldn’t xxxxx but i don’t have my dad stuffing money into a shifter for me. Sorry to complain. Life sucks. Then you die.[/quote]

Not Sure where this is coming from but your comments don’t seem too cool Streets (that is your real name is’nt it?). Did’nt you call out for some help on the forum last August needing help with your new Tag? If I remember correctly, Ben offering you information and offered you help (in person) if needed. This family will help anyone who needs it. They are not a high budget operation but some of the best quality people in the Series. I have a feeling it is an entire family effort for their racing. Just like us, we’ve made sacrafices in our lifes to do this. Not sure if you race in our Series or how this thread affects you so personally Streets. If you were MY son and had the “Sorry to complain” “Life sucks – Then you die” attitude. I would not be very interested in STUFFING my money into your dreams, hobbies, sports, interest’s… whatever!

If you are trying to race and get your parents support (or anyones elses for that matter) try being positive. It breeds just like the negative, just not as fast.
Rick