Reply To: Q & A for the CSC Race Director

Home Forums General Discussion Q & A for the CSC Race Director Reply To: Q & A for the CSC Race Director

Angie MacEwen
Participant

Steve,
I am going to answer this one for Rusty, as I am working on this right now. The rules for the Mini Max will mirror Rotax Max Challenge rules. The official rendition of the rules will be out this week, but like I said, they should be the same as RMax Challenge rules.

As for the line up on race day, etc. It will go by class and then time. If the Animals have the fastest qualifying times, they will start up front. The Mini Max is a new class for us, and the K80s are going back to a stock configuration, so we know there is going to be a big difference in times. It all comes down to what is safest, first. After that, how can we group the classes with the closest lap times on the track to get through the day best.

I understand the question of why extra safety equipment would be required for the Mini Max, yet possibly not for other classes on the track at the same time. This is something that we are discussing now, as well.
Thank you for your patience.