Reply To: Stacy: R-Max Vs CSC & carb questions need answers

Home Forums General Discussion Stacy: R-Max Vs CSC & carb questions need answers Reply To: Stacy: R-Max Vs CSC & carb questions need answers

Doug Welch
Participant

We would be in favor of seperate RMC races, not combined with CSC TaG as qualifers for the Rotax grands. I would rather see the Rotax kept as intended. I understand how the points would be kept, the first RMC guy across the line would get 1st place points for RMC.

But my concern would be that an RMC guy could get inadvertently caught up in an incident with no RMC TaGs that could have a detrimental impact on the racers season points standing. And as Dennis points out, fewer racers will qualify this year than last year due to the new points structure.

I can also understand the reluctance of not wanting to run a seperate RMC race on saturday. The CSC has got to limit the amount of practice on Sunday if it wants to give us more laps in the finals (which it should, 10, 12 lap finals are a joke) and get us out of there at a reasonable time. 7:00PM is not reasonable! Saturday becomes not only an important practice day, but an important source of income for the track owners.

I’m not sure there is a good solution here. Tom’s idea maybe the best comprimise.